Effect of Calculated Load Value on fuel consumption

hi,

Fuel consumption of my elantra is very high. When i checked the injector pulse width with an oscilloscope, it shows values around 4 - 6.5 ms when engine is idle. Since these values are too high, i did a scan of the engine parameters while its is idling. I did a similar scan for a different elantra car as well. When these values were compared, all parameter values had similar values except the Calculate Load Value (CLV), which is 4-6% in my car and around 45-55% for the other car. (this other car does not have any problem). What would cause CLV to drop this much? Could this difference explain the high fuel consumption?

thanks

Less load equals less fuel-- so lower load values won't cause excessive fuel consumption.

Additionally, 50% load idling in neutral or park is way too high. The other car has the problem with this value, not yours.