Elantra 1992 caliper reassembly

Can Kleen-flo EXE-SLIDE brake lubricant be used on the piston, the piston seal and, the piston boot before reassembly?
I had difficulty removing the piston boot from the caliper.. I
suspect reassembly is much more difficult. Is there a trick to facilitate the operation: inserting the lip of the piston boot in the caliper groove?
Thank you very much for your help.
--
Jean Castonguay
lectrocommande Pascal

Thank you very much. You gave me the tip I needed.
I will heed your suggestion to try several times. I have not yet thrown the rubber parts...
--
Jean Castonguay
lectrocommande Pascal