Elantra 2001 rear door leak

Never before, but suddenly my right rear door leaks water during the rain and car wash. The water is entering the panel on the bottom in the middle. Somehow, in the center door post is the seal loose or worn out.
That door was very rarely used. Do I need to replace both seals on door and the frame? Thank you. Pavel
Door is still flush with body? Seals are easy to check. Get a strip of paper ( ~ 2-3 inches wide) and put between door and body as you shut door. Pull on the paper, if it just slips out with no friction from seal, the seal is malformed or door needs adjusting. If when you pull the paper it is held by the seal, the seal is ok. Check at different points around door.

I'm confused about where the water is coming in. First, I'll review some terminology. You have three roof support pillars on either side of the vehicle. These are referred to as A, B, and C pillars from the front to the rear, with the B pillar being the one between the doors.
If the water is leaking out of the bottom of the interior door trim panel, the water deflector (a piece of very thin plastic stuck onto the inside of the door behind the trim panel) is likely torn, loose, or missing. The door is designed for water to run through it, so it's important for this plastic to be intact and in place to keep water out of the car.
If the water is leaking from behind the trim panel on the B-pillar, you should remove the B-pillar trim panels to further investigate the source of the water.
hyundaitech wrote:

appears that it seeps thought the middle panel. (When I pour water in the handle hight between the doors, then it leaks, not from the top at all). Then in runs on inside door and over the panel to inside. Not sure of the proper body names. Only I can see, the water seeps over in the joining plastic cover (the lowest part of the door opening), The door is in perfect condition. Only thing remaining are those two seals, one on the door and one on the frame itself. There is nothing else there, is it?

If it's coming out of the bottom of the door opening, check the plastic seal behind the door trim panel I described in the previous post.