elantra 2003 rattles

is there anybody improving rattles or vibration noises at doors af dash? I have try to make my dealer fix it a couples of time and they found nothing
aor say that there are no noises.
The only thing I've seen frequently is the front seat belt being twisted and the tongue whacking the pillar trim between the doors. Straightening the belt out usually resolves this issue.
If the dealer can't hear it and you can make the noise occur, insist they ride with you so they can hear the noise.
I once rode with a customer in a car making a noise I couldn't hear. We got another technician to ride with her and he heard it and was able to fix it.