Elantra 30 thousand check up question

My 2005 Elantra is 18 months old and due for its 30,000 miles check up. I have scheduled the check up for this friday April 6th.I don't have the manual with me, wife has the car. I read through it and
there appears to only four or five items that require replacement such as air filter, trany fluid, anti freeze, etc. I plan to have the dealer do the work as they have done all the service in the past, ie. oil changes, warrantee work, tire rotation and balancing. If they want an arm and a leg then I will do them myself. The manual has a ton of other items that are to be inspected. My question is it normal for any of those items that are to be inspected to go bad, and if so are they normally covered under the warrantee. Secondly, is there a charge for the 30k check up and if so approx how much. I live in northeast Ohio and do a fair amount of freeway driving. I will ask the service manager these things but I respect the advice of those on the board. Thanks in advance, Bob

If you go to the HyundaiUSA web site you can view the manual.
As for your second question, you probably will want a lubricant to ease the pain when you see the bill. Most dealers are not shy on that type of service. .
Whether the items checked will be warrantable if repair is needed will depend on what they are. Most maintenance items and wearable components will not be covered. Most other items will be covered.