Elantra clutch fluid - what type?

I've got a 2003 Elantra with a 5 speed manual transmission. The clutch fluid reservoir could use topping up, but I was not able to find any information in the manual regarding the type of fluid to use. I suspect
it's brake fluid, but I thought I'd ask. TIA

Why not look it up on www.hmaservice.com ? You do have a free account don't you? Lots of good information there, such as Specified fluid : BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 or DOT 4
Be sure to read the Site Requirements and get the picture viewer they link you to.