Elantra door locks

Hi, Anyone know if the door locks on a 2006 Elantra are programmable? I want them to auto lock.

Reply to
Paul

Can't be done, at least not without adding expensive stuff to the car.

If you'd like to trade it on a 2007 or newer Elantra, then the dealer should be able to make it happen. :)

Reply to
hyundaitech

How about disabling the "Front-Passenger lock locks all doors?" That bugs the heck out of me.

Reply to
Matthew Fedder

Sigh... :( Thanks HT.

Reply to
Paul

. I added a third party alarm system to my 2003 Elantra after the fobs for the original system quit. The new alarm auto-locks the doors when I start the car. It was cheaper then trading it in .

Reply to
Victek