Elantra GT 2002 Tail Light Replacement

Does anyone know where I can find directions on how to replace the tail light on a 2002 Elantra GT? I discovered last night that someone cracked my tail light while I was parked at the mall. I would rather
just pay for the part and install it myself, but I'd like to know how difficult that will be before I go and buy the part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you looked at it to see if there is an obvious answer to your question? I've never replaced the tail light assembly in an Elantra, but it is quite obvious in most cars. It generally pays to look first - if you haven't already.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: