Elantra Headlight Glitch

I've noticed that the headlights on my 2005 Elantra dim momentarily whenever the A/C compressor kicks on. Could this indicate a faulty alternator or what?
Okie
i think that normal, unless its makling them really low, im winter i turn on rear defrost idling to warm up at night and u can see small fluctuation that goes away soon as u turn what ever on

Jody's correct. The dimming is due to the momentary voltage drop due to the large instantaneous draw from the compressor clutch engaging.