Elantra Lawsuit?

Probably not hard enough. The air bag might have hurt more. How much damage to car in $?

Reply to
Bob

re: wreck

Well, at the time I was unaware that the air bag popping-out itself could be such a risk to an adult-sized person.

I've been angry (seething) that non-luxury American cars were minus airbags.

What the helle is wrong with us?

It's one of my reasons/appreciations for Hyundai.

I'd read about the things killing/injuring small children.

And I figured that's why Ford & GM were avoiding 'em in their compacts.

By asking the question I did, I was trying to elicit information about the sensor system.

An Hyundai service manager has been affirmed by the n.g., thank you.

Such is life. Such is death. Such is injury. Such is fool who doesn't utilize seatbelt near home.

Reply to
Robert Cohen