Elantra steering

I have had my 08 Elantra for three months now. I notice that the steering has a slight tendency to "wander' when going in a straight line. Is this a normal effect of the EPS or does this suggest that an
alignment is needed? (I know this is a common complaint of the 08 Toyota Corolla).
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
I have had my 08 Elantra for three months now. I notice that the steering has a slight tendency to "wander' when going in a straight line. Is this a normal effect of the EPS or does this suggest that an alignment is needed? (I know this is a common complaint of the 08 Toyota Corolla).
No it is not a common tendency of EPS. Have alignment and tire pressure looked at.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net