elantra vs vios vs city

hello i'm a soon-to-be a first time buyer and have scaled down my choice to those 3. the reasons are, in my country they are about us$24,000, and spare parts are relatively cheap and easy to get.
chevy and european cars spare parts are hard to get here, and expensive too, so i excluded them.
any feedback on those 3 models?