electronic time and alarm control module '99 Elantra

I believe I might be having a problem with this module on a '99 elantra. Can someone tell me where it is located and how I can troubleshoot this component.
thanks
The time and alarm control module is behind the center of the dash below the radio. If you have cruise control, it'll also be below the cruise control module.
You won't be able to troubleshoot the ETACM without checking all the pertinent inputs and seeing if you receive the appropriate output. The ETACM controls several functions, so I don't know how to specifically advise you. If you let me know what your symptoms are, I may be able to offer additional assistance.
Also, you can look at the schematics by registering for a free account at www.hmaservice.com (requires Internet Explorer and Adobe SVG Viewer (a free download) to view the schematics).
Gotcha. You'll want to make sure the ETACM is receiving the proper power and ground and that it's receiving the proper signals from the wiper switch.