Engine running

Has anyone else noticed that occasionally the engine on their Sonata continues to run for a few minutes after turning off the engine and removing the key? No, it's not the dieseling type of after run but just a normal
idle. Could it be burning off excess gas fumes or some other emissions thing? It's happened twice in 27,000 miles, so I can't take it to the dealer and expect it to happen.

This hasn't happened on my 02 GLS Sonata. What year and model is yours?
- Thee Chicago Wolf
I've had 3 sonatas 99, 03 and 07. Never seen that!
--

"Tom" < snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:krBMi.993$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews7.bellsouth.net...
Mine is a 2005 Sonata 4 cyl. Auto.