Engine runs rough

Hi, I have a 2002 Santa Fe V6. With the AC on at idle the engine runs rough. Acts as if it will quit, but never has. My wife worries so much that she always turns off the AC when having to stop.
It was in the shop for its 90K service this past week and they said there is nothing wrong. But, there clearly is. Any thoughts or suggestions. Al __ Arold "Al" Green

Does turning off the AC make a difference? If so, it narrows the potential problems.
Did they run diagnostics on the car? If not you need a new shop. Maybe you do anyway if they think rough idle is normal for your car.

Yes, the engine smooths right out when the AC is turned off. The shop (dealer where car was purchased) claims they ran diagnostics. __ Arold "Al" Green
I have a 2002 santa fe the engine just seized with 50,000 miles , i also had to replace rotors , f and r brakes and it's been tuned up plus belts , please get rid of it while it still runs, over 7000 were made with bad cylender linings, they will not pay if you loose you're engine , they are unsafe do the reseach dont end up like the rest of us with thousands in repairs Arold "Al" Green wrote:

my santa fe is a 2002 it has 50,000 miles my ac went first then rotors then the engine seized , it's unsafe get you're wife out of it , there were 7000 recalls Arold "Al" Green wrote:

Didn't find any TSBz on the NHTSA site related to this but you should Google this and see if other are having this problem and any potential resolution.
- Thee Chicago Wolf