Entourage seat belt buckle

The driver`s seat belt buckle on my 2007 Entourage was replaced under warranty about four years ago because the latch was becoming very stiff and difficult to release. Now the replacement buckle is starting to show the same symptoms. If anyone else has experienced this problem and solved it, I would be pleased to hear about it.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Reply to
Indrek