Entourage & Sedona Forum

This forum is a great general forum for all things Hyundai however I have also been a member of model specific forums for my Hyundai's like the Elantra club and Santa Fe forum.
Unfortunately I haven't found anything out there that is 100% for the Entourage so I decided to take a stab at creating one.
Please feel free to check it out at http://p067.ezboard.com/bhyundaientourageforum and lets see if we can get it off and running. I decided to include the new Sedona by Kia since these vans are so similar.