Entourage TPMS

The tip of a valve stem broke off while I was checking the tyre pressure on my Entourage.
The local dealer quote $165(Canadian) for a new TPMS sensor assembly plus
$50 to reprogramme the system. This seems way out of line to me. Has anyone else needed to replace a TPMS sensor, and what did it cost?
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Ebay???
Steve

SR> Ebay???
SR> Steve

The local garage installed a new valve stem for $35. Of course the TPMS light stays on, but at least I know the valve stem is OK. I'll just have to check tyre pressures the old fashioned way.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:49:37 -0400, "Indrek Aavisto"

with TPMS and the service manager said if they need to be replaced they are about $400 each tire (parts and labor US cost) so I'd say he was right on the money.