Err3 problem with my CD/Mp3 player.

I don't know what is going on. I just got a '05 Tiburon today and the CD/mp3 player already does not work. I am attempting to play the CD but it gives me an
Err3 problem. I try to eject it, nothing happens the radio comes on automatically. This really peeves me, a new car and the stereo system malfunctions already? Come on! :(
Is there an automatic Reset switch, or button. What can I do to fix this problem?
Smirnik wrote:

player already does not work. I am attempting to play the CD but it gives me an Err3 problem. I try to eject it, nothing happens the radio comes on automatically. This really peeves me, a new car and the stereo system malfunctions already? Come on! :(

It's under warranty, so take it to your dealer.
try a few different brands of blank cdr's, i dont think it will read rw's eaither... from what ive seen and read mp3/cd players that come with most new cars are very finicky so its pretty much normal whats happening..

yes they read RW's thats all I use.. and just the cheap ones ya get at Staples..