Ethanol

Can ethanol be used in any Hyundai's yet?

Dan,
Not E85, but the normal 10% ethanol mix can. The Owner's Manual for my 2006 Elantra says that the normal 90% gasoline/10% ethanol mix is fine. I'm glad, as here in Illinois (one of the nation's largest corn producing states) most unleaded gas at available at major's and discounter's is blended with ethanol.