Excel 1991 Radio replacement

I am replacing the factory installed radio (with cassette player) on my

1991 hyundai excel with a radio that my friend gave me. However I don't

have information on what wire is what on the excel radio. Where can I

get a wiring diagram for it? Also, what are radio harnesses? Can they

be used to connect the new radio? Thanks.

Reply to
GK

hyundaitech

WOW, got that for a 98 Sonata? :-D

Reply to
news

All you ned to do is sign up for an account at

I checked,

and the info is the for the 98 Sonata. Hyundai, unlike all the other cars

I've ever owned, allows access - for free - to a decent chunk of the vehicle

info. You need a shop manual for the major stuff, but I don't think many of

are doing REALLY major stuff to our vehicles.

Reply to
Bob