Excel 1991 Radio replacement

I am replacing the factory installed radio (with cassette player) on my 1991 hyundai excel with a radio that my friend gave me. However I don't have information on what wire is what on the excel radio. Where can I
get a wiring diagram for it? Also, what are radio harnesses? Can they be used to connect the new radio? Thanks.
www.hmaservice.com
WOW, got that for a 98 Sonata? :-D

and the info is the for the 98 Sonata. Hyundai, unlike all the other cars I've ever owned, allows access - for free - to a decent chunk of the vehicle info. You need a shop manual for the major stuff, but I don't think many of are doing REALLY major stuff to our vehicles.