Exclusive Valued Owner Coupons???

Any body else get an invitation to "discover special Valued Owner Coupons that are exclusive to members of the Hyundai family" ??
WOW!!! I can get a $3000 rebate on a 2008 Sonata! And it's supposedly
exclusive!! All the time I've assumed it was available to general public as published in my home town daily newspaper.
To be honest. I did find an extra $500 "coupon" for a 2008 Entourage. I guess it's better than nothing but their buildup has left me wanting something more substantial.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ