F150 Cruise Control

I want to add this to my XL. I see that once I install the controls the cruise has to be programmed ( set to "PRESENT") at the dealer. Can I do this
or must I have the dealer do it, if so what is the reasonable cost of this?
Rob
Ooops, sorry... I obviously posted to wrong group.
Rob

I'm not familiar with the Hyundai F-150 XL. Don't give the Hyundai dealer your real name though.