Fault code

I have a 2002 Santa Fe GLS, and I have a constant check engine light. When I check it with a code reader, the code is 1167, which my repair manual says
is a Lambda Bank Control Limit (Bank 2). What is this exactly?
Thanks!
Tim
It means the bank two (front bank) oxygen sensor readings are so skewed it cannot compensate enough. If your bank 2 readings are significantly different from bank one, chances are very high that you need a new oxygen sensor.
Thanks!
Would a bad fuel cap (not sealing) cause this fault code as well? Also, would this be covered under the drive train warranty (if you know)?

This code cannot be set by a faulty (or improperly installed) fuel cap.
Sorry, sensors are not covered by the powertrain warranty. 5/60 only.
Would these O2 sensors be before or after the catalytic converter, and I am assuming that both sides would be bad? Is there a way to narrow it down to the particular O2 sensor?
Thanks!
Tim