Fill on transmission oil on sonata '93

Hi
I have changed the drive shaft on my Sonata from 1993 with manual gearbox. And in that operation a little of the transmission oil leaked. There do I fill new oil on?
Best regards Brian
There is a 17mm hex plug on the front of the transmission. Add 75w-90 gear oil until it begins to run out the hole.