FINDING OBDII CODES

Hi!
I bought an 0BDII code scanner, and i need the codes for my elantra 2000. Did somebody know where i can find it... On the net or elsewhere.
Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're asking.
Are you asking how to read the codes? There's a connector under the left side of the dash which should fit your scanner connector precisely.
Are you asking what a particular code means? If so, I'll need to know the code.
Are you asking the definition of all the codes? Your scanner should have come with some information (either printed or stored in memory in the scanner) which says what the codes mean. If you have a code for which you can't figure its meaning, by all means ask here. I'll do my best to explain it.
give me sometime and I well find you all the codes on your 2000 Elantra it may be a long list but I well get it for you.
Hi I just find a web site that is call www.automotivehelper.com for your obdll codes at the top of the page it say please visit obdll codes hope this helps you please let me know if I can help some more. thanks loyalspirit
Try here
http://www.iequus.com/obd_def.asp
Hope this helps.. Steve