First '06 recall

Passenger belt somehow impinging on the recliner lever said to possibly activate recline unexpectedly. What was interesting the service guy told us they just got the parts in a couple of days ago, after we got
our letter. Doc
Actually, it's the third recall on the '06 Sonata, but it does involve more vehicles than either of the other two.
Recall 070: Reprogram the ABS/TCS/ESC system on 3.3L Sonatas produced between 5/5/05 and 6/10/05
Recall 920: Check rear of headliner on 2.4L Sonatas produced between 4/12/05 and 5/25/05 for proper adhesion to the roof of the vehicle and repair as necessary.
Recall 072: Replace front seat recliner handles on 3.3L Sonatas produced prior to 8/18/05 and 2.4L Sonatas produced prior to 7/28/05.
I can't find the information about Recall 920 at the NHTSA site. Can I know the source of that recall information. One more question. I bought my 2006 sonata at the last August and the invoice shows that it was imported at June 25. Then, how can I know the produced date of my car? Thanks
open the drivers door and look down at the right corner of the door jam.. should say down there on the ident tag...
Pete...

The source of the recall information is Hyundai Motor America.