Flashing Parking Lights

My Santa Fe (V6 2001) has some trouble with the "parking lights" (side markers, fog lamps, rear lights and instruments lights) that sometimes begins to flash. The headlamp are the only that stays on.
And sometimes, I have to turn twice the light siwtch to turn on the "parking lights"
This could be anything in that all the lamps (park, tag, dash illumination) have in common. Since you say turning them off and back on sometimes works, I'd look into the switch first.