Flushing radiator. Is there a bleed point? 98 Elantra

Hi, I'm flushing the radiator soon and need to know if there is a bleed point for bleeding coolant. From the look of it, I don't there's one. Please let me know.
Thanks.
1998 Hyundai Elantra (base model)
Im sure the hyundaiTech in here, will know. I highly recommend you buy a Prestone Flush Kit with Cooling System Cleaner , as this does a superb job at cleaning the entire cooling system passages and radiator. The directions are easy to follow on the package, and, you can reuse the Kit since it stay on your engine hose.
There is no bleed point. I typically let the car run until the fan cycles once. This usually burps out anything. If I can't actually see the coolant circulating, I also check the radiator hoses to be sure they're both hot.