FM radio stopped working

Hi there!

I have a 2002 Elantra and suddenly the FM radio has stopped working. The Radio and CD player work normal.

Any ideas as to what might have gone wrong?

Thanks

Reply to
ab sell

FM radio has stopped working and Radio and CD player work normal? What's wrong? Apparently nothing.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Sorry for the incorrect post. My FM radio turns on (hissing sound) but does not catch any station. The AM radio and CD player seem to work fine. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions to fix the problem. Thanks.

Reply to
ab sell

Check your antenna and cable first. If okay, then the problem is in the radio.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech