FM radio stopped working

Hi there!
I have a 2002 Elantra and suddenly the FM radio has stopped working. The Radio and CD player work normal.
Any ideas as to what might have gone wrong?
Thanks

FM radio has stopped working and Radio and CD player work normal? What's wrong? Apparently nothing.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Sorry for the incorrect post. My FM radio turns on (hissing sound) but does not catch any station. The AM radio and CD player seem to work fine. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions to fix the problem. Thanks.
Check your antenna and cable first. If okay, then the problem is in the radio.