Fog Lights For 2001 Santa Fe

Hello everyone, I have a 2001 Santa Fe and both fog lights recently burned out. I've been pricing them on the internet and can't find 'em for less than
$105. Is it the case that they are only sold as a fog light 'kit,' and that you can't just buy a replacement lamp for the housing?
Also, I just had to replace the transmission on the car this past spring. It had approx. 80K on it at the time. I was a bit surprised that it needed replacement at this point, as I have always maintained it well...You now, oil changes, got the timing belt & water pump replaced as part of overall maint., had the transmission fluid flushed and replaced last fall, etc. Is this typical for a Hyundai? I love the car, believe me. But I guess I was expecting it to at least make it to 100k before having to face replacing it.
Anyways, I have a great mechanic who did a wonderful job putting in the new/used one and the car runs great again. But I'm determined to exhaust every avenue to try and avoid paying two hundred bucks for a couple of darn fog lights, lol! Unless you all tell me it's a lost cause, in which case I will bite the bullet and pay for 'em. I was also thinking of heading out to a junkyard and seeing if there's a totaled out Santa Fe that might have a couple of fog lights I can pull.
What do you all think? Thanks in advance, MJ
The bulbs are replaceable separately.
If the wrong fluid was used when the transmission was flushed, this could have contributed to the transmission failure. Make absolutely certain only SP-III fluid is used in the transmission.

Thanks for the info. So where would I go to find the correct lamps for the fog lights? Is there a part # stamped on the current ones, if I take 'em out of the housing? Forgive me, I'm not much of a car genius....
MJ

Have you considered... your owner's manual?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Your local parts store should have a listing that shows what bulb is necessary.