Follow-up to 2004 Tiburon Trans. Problem

If you have followed this post you know that my daughter has been having trouble with the clutch/shifter/transmission on her 2004 Tib (5 Speed manual) for some time now. Several visits to dealership had not produced
satisfactory response/results. Self-diagnosing and attempting to bleed hydraulic clutch, adjust clutch pedal, etc. had not solved the problem and in fact the condition continued to deteriorate.
Last week she visited the dealership again. After discussing (arguing) with the service writer (who was less than accomodating) one of the mechanics said he was familiar with the problem. Bad flywheel he said because he had seen it before on this model. Dealer ordered in new flywheel and performed the work yesterday. Had to replace clutch parts (I am not there so don't know which clutch parts were replaced). Bottom line, the dealer did not charge her anything for the parts, labor, etc. Car seems to drive fine now, but this problem only manifests itself after long drives on hot days. No time for a long test drive today. Anxious to see how it performs going forward.
I am impressed with Hyundai's handling of the problem and I will give the line strong consideratin when I shop for a new car next year.
SuperGlide wrote:

I'm glad to hear that you're making progress with this and the Hyundai is taking care of you. I suspected as much.
Your repair order should detail any parts which were put on the vehicle.