for hyundaitech... intermittent wipers work, now cruise is out

I took apart the dash console and replaced the time and alarm module which fixed the intermittent and wiper parking problem but after reassembly I tested all the controls and now the cruise doesn't work.
Before I dig back in, I'm wondering if the time and alarm module has any cruise control functions associated with it.
The green button lite went on but the indicator for the cruise in gauge cluster did not. Now the button doesn't light up either.
Thanks!
Help me out with the year and model of what we're working on here, Leonardo.
Lots of things are possible. On some cars, most of the circuits run through the fuse box where the TACM is attached. On others, it's easy to swap the switch connectors when reassembling.
hyundaitech wrote:

Duh........that would help wouldn't it
1999 Elantra manual transmission
Thanks
If your headlamps, brake lamps, and overdrive switch work normally, then you've just verified the necessary fuses are okay. If not, then check the fuses in the interior fuse box (#3, #10, #16).
More likely, you plugged the wrong connector into the back of the cruse switch. This is one of the cars where the cruise switch is in the center of the dash along with other switches. Check to see whether any of the others are working properly or seem to control something other than the item for which they're labeled. For example, does cycling the defogger switch turn the defogger on/off (vehicle must be running). On some vehicles, not all switches are present, and there's a connector attached to one of the blanks for the purpose of preventing it from rattling around. Unless you have reason to believe the problem isn't here, I'd recommend pulling the center dash panel to doublecheck the connectors. Typically, there's a sticker on the switch that indicates the color of the connector that is to be plugged into it.
Thanks!