Frequent -3K- mandatory service tro[s tp tej Hyundai dealership necessary for warranty maintenance ?

Page 2 of 2
You're *never* required to have your car serviced at the dealer. Of course, if you'd like free warranty service, no other place will be willing to give you that.
Like Brian said, anyone can change your oil. Furthermore, you're only *required* to do it every 7500 miles, unless you fall into their severe usage category. I think this interval is too long, though. My opinion is you'd be better off if you did it every 3k. But again, you can do that yourself, or any facility of your choosing can do it for you.
If your dealer has told you that you must use their services to keep your warranty intact, they are lying-- look for another dealer close by.