Front Disk Removal - Lantra 1.6 (2000 V-Reg)

Hi, Does anyone know if a disk change is straightforward? The Haynes Elantra (closest to a Lantra) manual says you have to remove the entire 'Steering Knuckle' and then get the disc pressed off at a
garage though some models will just pull off after removing the caliper. Anyone changed front disks on a Lantra?
I don't even know anyone, who knows anyone, who knows waht a Lantra is!
I think Lantras are non North American versions of upscale Elantras or perhaps down scaled Sonatas. That said I owned a ORD once. That's right when it broke down it wasn't Found on road dead. BC

The Lantra is the European version of the Elantra. I had a closer inspection of the discs and they look like they fit from the outside, so should come off without having to remove the hub from the car first. Don't know how rusted on they get though; any tips for removal other than smashing off with a big hammer which may damage the wheel bearing?
Big hammer is definitely the way to go. If you plan on reinstalling the discs, use either a heavy plastic or brass hammer to keep from damaging the discs.
You can probably find very good service information at www.hmaservice.com as long as you keep in mind that there may be small differences, most of which I'd expect to be in the fuel injection system.
Hyundai also often introduces new models in other areas of the world prior to the U.S. If the fourth digit of your VIN is D, tell the site you have a 2001 Elantra. If it's J, tell the site you have a 2000 Elantra.