Front wheel

During the yesterday's slippery rush hour my son hit the front right wheel to curb so hard that now is no longer parallel with the other one, but at about 10 degrees, facing outside.
Is this a very complicated repair, would it require a computer to re-align the wheels? Does it have to be at a dealership?
thanks
George

Any alignment shop can do the alignment if that's all that is wrong. Only way to tell if there is more damage is to take it in. A simple alignment around here is around $40 for the front end, but price depends greatly on where you live and where you take it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Check the wheel also. If he hit hard enough to bendthe suspension the rim is also bent.

according to the bill the mechanic fixed the following: -replace the R/O Tierode NDI P/L (no idea what that is!) -wheel alignment -rotate/balance tires
The car behaves well now, I took it for a ride on the highway it rides smoothly. The whole repair was about 300 bucks.
Dullap wrote:

Translation: Right Outer tie rod, Non-Destructive Inspection (?), Parts and Labor