Front wheel bearing

Hi!
I need to replace a front wheel bearing on my elantra 2000, i want to know if its possible to do it without a press, using a hammer for example.

Thanks.
You'll need a press.
Forgot to mention in previous post-- the front hub bearings are covered 10 yrs/100k miles for the original owner. Possibly a warranty job.