front wheel bearing warranty

I have a 1999 Elantra with 57000 miles. It recently started to make a noise from the front driver's side. It gets louder when turning right and softer when turning left. I put new tires, checked brakes without
any improvement. It looks like I have a wheel bearing problem. Are front wheel bearings covered by original owner 100,000miles/10years warranty? If not, how much dealers charge for this job?
Thank you, Lenja
i highly doubt they will be covered sorry to say...