Front wheel bearing, XG350. Can it be done without all the special tools?

Looking at my service manual there seems to be a number of special tools required to do a front wheel bearing. But it also looks like one might be
able to get around most of them. Anybody ever done one and have advice? Or would I just be better off bringing the car in and having it done? (At this stage of my life I know its important to pick your battles).
Thanks
Dan
The front hub bearing must be pressed out of (and back into) the knuckle. Without a hydraulic press, it ain't happening.
But if you're the original owner of the vehicle (or within 5 years and 60k), there's good news. The warranty on this component is 10 years/100k miles for the original owner. If you're within the warranty period, let the dealer fight your battle for you.