FS: Hyundai Remote Keyfob -- #CZ57RRTX3

Here is a link to an expired eBay auction for a Hyundai remote that we recieved with our new 1999 Sonata:
http://tinyurl.com/mb7la7
This remote is for the Clifford system used on several Hyundai models over
several years time. We never used this one and it works perfectly. You can see the details on the auction page.
The price is only $5.00 plus shipping. We can ship to the U.S. or Canada.
Thanks for reading this post.
Harry
We never used this one and it works perfectly.
Just curious. If you've never used it, how do you know it works perfectly?

Ha Ha! You're right. The dealer set our remotes up for us when we bought the car, and the battery light is still strong. I only inferred that it sitll worked as when it was programmed for the car. We actually sold the car and then I found this one later, so I wasn't able to check it on the actual system for which it was programmed.
Thanks for providing the opportunity to clarify that. Also, thanks a million for all of the great advice you provide on this group. Your willingness to answer so many questions is extremely generous, and your depth of knowledge is always impressive.
Harry