Fuel Filter

Does anybody know where the fuel filter is on a 2004 Santa Fe 3.5L According to the Shop manual it is along side of the gas tank. And the replacement
seems straight forward. Has anyone done one?
Striker

Don't remember for certain, but many newer Hyundais have the fuel filter in tank with the pump. Have a crawl under and look at the fuel line. If it's not in-line, it's in the tank. If it is in-line, pretty simple to unbolt and replace.a
Just checked under the car. No fuel filter, must be in the tank. I have the shop manual and it shows the filter next to the tank for the 2.7 & 3.5 I wonder what else in the FSM is in error ?