Fuel filter and spark plugs for 2002 Sonata GLS

So I've decided to get these two maintenance items out of the way, and I'm flabbergasted that Hyundai has decided to lay out these common service items in this manner. Apparently:
1) To get to the back three spark plugs, you must remove the intake manifold 2) To get to the fuel filter, you need to remove the back seat.
If this is correct, I have some questions: 1) Anyone who has done this before - what are the caveats or pitfalls that I need to look out for? 2) What relevant sections in the hmaservice website do I consult for these steps?
Thanks in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's typical in most cars with a transverse V-6 engine.

The fuel filter is in the fuel tank, which is typical of cars with in-tank fuel pumps.
There is nothing remotely unusual about the Sonata's design in these areas.

Check for a procedure at www.hmaservice.com Free account and be sure to get the picture viewer.
Sometimes plugs are accessible from underneath the car.