Fuel gauge problem

Hi I have just bought a 98 Excel with 125,000 kilometres The fuel gauge seems to wander. I can fill the tank and the gauge will suddenly fall and climb at random...any ideas? Also I have found that in heavy rain the trunk fills with water. not sure where the leak is coming from. :roll:

Reply to
paulw

Usually, fuel gauge issues are caused by poor contact in the fuel sender assembly.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech