fuel pump

How do I get the fuel pump out of a 1991 sonota? Do I have to grind off bolts or what.................Help

The bolts should unscrew. If they don't or won't, then you may need a new fuel tank as well. Rust is not your friend.
hyundaitech wrote:

The problem is .............The have no heads or slots to take out the bolt... ...........now what? This thing is really annoying.