FUSE BOX DIAGRAM

Does anyone know where I might find a fuse box diagram for a 2005 Elantra GLS on line ? I did a few Google searches but couldn't find anything.
Thanks.
-- Paul
Register for a free account at www.hmaservice.com (requires Internet Explorer). Enter your year and model and click on the ETM (Electrical Troubleshooting Manual) tab. The section for fuse and relay information typically has a diagram.