General 2005 Hyundai Tiburon help

I am looking into new head lights - mind if I change the high beams, I will have to change the low beams. I was thinking of changing from the halogen regular
cool white color, to a cool blue/Ultra white light bulb. (Something similar to that of a BMW type light). Problem is, Canadian Tire's database ends at 2003, so there is no information on a 2005 Tiburon yet. What voltage is needed, what serial number is needed, what type of bulb? General questions that the damn manual does not give me.
Your help is grately appreciated.
2005 HYUNDAI Tiburon Sylvania Canada
Low beam headlamp H7 H7ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen H7CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal H7LL Long Life Halogen: Lasts two and a half times longer
High beam headlamp H7 H7ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen H7CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal H7LL Long Life Halogen: Lasts two and a half times longer
Parking light 2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Front turn signal 2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Rear turn signal 1156 1156LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Tail light 1157 1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Stop light 1157 1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
High mount stop light %COM
Fog/Driving light 9006 9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen 9006XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter 9006CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal 9006LL Long Life Halogen Upgrade: Lasts one and a half times longer
License plate 168
Back up light 1156 1156LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Front sidemarker 2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Rear sidemarker 168
Map light DE3175
Dome light DE3175
Step/Courtesy light 168