Genesis Coupe- one available in Podunk, AZ

Dealer's got a red one, V6 that came in the other day. No V-8s from what I gather from the salesmen...Bummer!

Steve

Reply to
Steve R

There will not be any V8's on the Coupe. The Tau V8 will not fit, and no V8 is currently even on being considered for the Coupe.

Reply to
Mark A

But all the literature that I saw indicated so....nonetheless, it's a beaut!!!!

Steve

Reply to
Juts Me

It doesn't really need a V8 anyways, 300HP with the V6,

Can't wait to see a magazine do a Comparo VS the G37 and a Bimmer.

Steve

Reply to
Paradox