Genesis Coupe- one available in Podunk, AZ

Dealer's got a red one, V6 that came in the other day. No V-8s from what I gather from the salesmen...Bummer!
Steve

There will not be any V8's on the Coupe. The Tau V8 will not fit, and no V8 is currently even on being considered for the Coupe.
But all the literature that I saw indicated so....nonetheless, it's a beaut!!!!
Steve

It doesn't really need a V8 anyways, 300HP with the V6,
Can't wait to see a magazine do a Comparo VS the G37 and a Bimmer.

V8