Genesis has arrived :)

http://cars.blogs.ca/2007/07/03/hyundai-rwd-coupe-announced/

You say "arrived", they say "announced". Does your dealer have one?

Tish Tosh, as the Brits say. Same difference as the boys in the hood say. It will arrive as soon as they get off the assembly line. Just a matter of time.

Call me old fashioned, but I know the difference in meaning and use the words in their proper context. So it has been announced that it will arrive at some future time.
wrote in message

Or my good man, it has arrived. Its' journey has progressed and it has arrived at the announcement point :))

Thanks. Now that I know where it is, I'll go over an have a look at it.
Gee, another gas guzzling, overpowered car. Just what we need.
wrote in message

The car is not for everyone, of course. Hyundai knows that.
The auto manufacturers seem to think they need a "flag ship"... a car which almost everyone admires the styling, luxury, and performance. Once they get people to admiring the flag ship, they hope your admiration will make you notice their entire lineup.
The full line manufacturers like to have a luxury flag ship, and a sports flag ship. Hyundai's will be Genesis and the new RWD coupe that's currently in development.
Or something like that. :) -
Bob

Very true, and they will be happy to sell them to otherwise buyers of Avalon, Infiniti, BMW 5 series, etc. Lexus 300 series, etc.
Well I guess they'll be extremly happy to sell one to somebody like me who owns a XG350L
']['unez
--
" NEVER hold your farts in "
They travel up your spine. into your brain.

I'm sure they would, but isn't the Azera the equivalent today?
Yea the 2005 XG350 was the last year before the Azera but I still like the body style of the XG versus the Azera as well as the old body style of the Sonata versus the new one.
']['unez
--
" NEVER " hold your farts in
They travel up your spine. into your brain.
Thank you....my sentiments exactly. the XG was a better family car and the old Sonata was a beautiful design!