Getting at the Speakers in 2013 Elantra GLS

To say that I miss the Kenwoods I used to have in my 02 Sonata is an understatement. The speakers in the '13 Elantra just plain suck. So, I'm going to replace what's in there with something better. I normally
use Crutchfield to see what fits but have any of you replaced the factory speaker yourselves? There's a nice removal guide here:
Anyone know by chance what the specs are for the factory speakers? They look like basic mids.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]