Good picks, but should of trade Osi first

Osi would of generated a good return for a trade (a second round pick), but now teams know the Giants are going to try and dump Osi thus we are looking at possibly a 4th round pick at best.

Personally, I like the top picks. The Giants understood that it all starts at the trenches. Doesn't matter if you have all-world LBs and secondary but if the trench can't get to the QB or close the gaps at the line, the QB and RB will have all day to throw or all kinds of holes to run to.

Good picks in my opinion if they pan out as advertised.

Reply to
Optimus Prime